See what our clients say
Current First Aid Courses in Redland City
HLTAID001 Provide CPR
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
HLTAID004 Childcare First Aid
UETTDRRF06B Low Voltage Rescue
A GUIDE TO AUTOMATED EXTERNAL DEFIBRILLATORS This document is designed to provide information about Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) and how they can be deployed in the
CPR and HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an education and care setting Childcare and Education Industries, which includes; Family
Your Trusted Local First Aid Provider
Cardiac safe believe excellence in Workplace Training is vital – not just to protect your employees and clients, but to protect your business too.
Cardiac Safe takes your first aid training beyond the basic accreditation requirements of the Australian Resus Council and Code of Practice;
We deliver our courses through innovative and personalised training techniques. By creating an inclusive, flexible and enjoyable learning environment, we give you our client the best possible chance at saving lives in an emergency.
The Benefits of training with Cardiac Safe
- Learn from practical application of your skills.
- Confidence that once you book your course it won’t be cancelled.
- All courses are tailored to suit your workplace needs and our scenarios are designed around the possible injuries you may face.
- Learn from passionate, experienced and friendly instructors who not only will support you at the course but also will provide ongoing support if it is ever needed.
- For businesses, sporting clubs and mothers groups we can come to you at a time and venue that suits you. Simply complete the contact form and we will get in touch.
- Know your First Aid Qualification is backed by our strong partnership with Allens Training (RTO# 90909)
First Aid Training Courses are ran regularly at our Cleveland Training Centre in the Redland City South East Queensland. We will however come to you for 5 or more students.